As maximalism and eclecticism explode, it’s the perfect time for artisans to shine.
Rather than picking up that Ikea dresser that everyone owns or turning to Wayfair to find your next lamp, look to unique and custom designed textiles and home decor pieces.
1. With countless patterns and and colours available, and the possibility to customize, you are guaranteed to achieve precisely THE LOOK YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
2. ONLY YOU (and maybe a just a few others that are just as design-savvy as you) will have this amazing wallpaper or table which will make your space feel personal and unique.
3. SUPORT LOCAL ARTISANS by allowing them to do what they love and contributing to your local economy.
4. Every handmade, specially designed and vintage item is not just aesthetically pleasing but is IMBUED WITH A STORY of how it was made or came to be. This adds life and personality to your room.
5. A more INTERESTING, VISUALLY STIMULATING space will emerge!